Student Selection Criteria for ECHO Stipend:
Below are the criteria’s that need to be met for selecting the beneficiaries:
- Students who have been studying in schools, colleges, universities, medical colleges, engineering & agricultural universities are eligible for stipend. Public universities, colleges and schools are more preferred.
- Students who are poor but meritorious will get this benefit to bloom themselves.
- Students from the families who are unable to afford educational expenses of their children.
- Orphan and children of female directed family will get preference.
- The families who are sending a minimum of 02 child in the academic institutions.
- Family monthly income level within or below BDT.10000-15000 are preferred.
- Single student from one family is eligible but 02 children also eligible to get stipends from the same family where more than 04 children are studying at different level.
- Student of renowned institutes would get preference and will selected from different areas of Bangladesh.
- Students from those families / areas who are able to communicate with the donors according to their need.
- Students who may agree to provide progress report as per the demand of ECHO.
- Students who have been enjoying stipend facilities from MABFO will get preference.
- Special quota is preserved for disable students and specialized institutes.
Last Date of Application Submission: 22 April 2018
Application Sending Address :
Muslim Aid UK-Bangladesh Field Office
House-13(4th Floor), Road-27, Block-J, Banani, Dhaka-1213.
Mobile : 01841-246316